BG Products & Services
Five Points Motor Company is constantly searching for ways to maximize your vehicle’s potential in terms of longevity, fuel economy, and overall wear. This is why we offer BG products and services.
Engine Oil Service
- Keeps piston rings from sticking
- Stabilizes oil viscosity
- Prevents sludge and varnish
- Reduces wear on engine components
- Prevents potentially harmful emissions
- Prevents excessive oil consumption
- Allows safe extended oil change intervals
- Ensures reliability of critical engine components
Symptoms may include slipping, hard shifting and chattering noises.
- Dissolves and suspends deposits
- Rids all aged fluid and suspended debris
- Installs new automatic transmission fluid
- Fortifies new fluid with conditions, oxidation inhibitors and shift improvers
- No deposit formation
- Restored transmission performance
- Longer transmission life
Symptoms of a brake system in need of a BG brake system cleaning can be spongy brake pedal, corroded brake components, and gradual loss of brake functions.
- Prevents corrosion inside master cylinder
- Cleans varnish from brake system
- Removes air from the entire braking system
- Removes worn brake fluid with BG Heavy Study brake fluid
- Increased brake response
- Smoother stopping
- Overall quieter braking
At Five Points Motor Company, we are actively searching for ways to improve our range of services with the evolving technology instituted with modern day diesels. Offering a diesel particulate filter and emissions system restoration process is a must to better serve our customers which is also backed by BG.
Having this service completed is a must for lack of power, decline in fuel economy, frequent and lengthy regeneration cycles. All these symptoms can be caused by a soot blockage in the particulate filter.
- Cleans air intake
- Cleans emissions system
- Triggers and controls DPF regeneration
- Restores fuel efficiency
- Reduces emissions
- Restores DPF performance
- Restores horse power and performance
Symptoms can include steering pump noises, hard or erratic steering, or pump leaks.
- Replaces degrade power steering fluid
- Dissolves power steering deposits
- Softens and conditions brittle seals
- Removes accumulated contaminants
- Eliminated steering squeal
- Corrected jerky or hard steering
- Prolonged component life
BG Engine Assurance
Plan 1: First service performed before the vehicle reaches 50,000 miles and offering reimbursement up to $4000
Plan 2: First service performed between 50,001-100,000 miles and offering reimbursement up to $2000
Further information regarding BG warranty can be found by clicking here Lifetime BG Protection Plan® | BG Products, Inc.
They also offer a reminder service if you have a little trouble with forgetting, all you have to do is create an account and set up your reminders. Click the link to setup an account now BG Reminder Service.
BG also provides a roadside assistance plan valid for 120 days within your vehicles last BG service. Roadside Assistance (RAS) is defined as (a) towing of your vehicle to the service provider that issued this card, (b) jump-start to the dead or weakened battery of your vehicle, (c) the delivery of gas or other fluids to your vehicle, (d) lock-out services for your vehicle, or (e) flat tire change service with the vehicle’s spare tire. A maximum of $100.00 per occurrence for approved services and no more than two (2) approved services will be reimbursed during the Eligibility Interval.